With the improvement in technology and various websites, availability or access to information has become easier. Multiple providers advertise about medical cosmetics which promise the enhanced look. Simpler ways are suggested which can be adopted with the help of a few tricks that can make you look younger and better.
- Collagen production plays a vital role in healthy skin. Sugar is one of the greatest enemies of collagen; avoid sugar in all its processed and refined forms.
- Fill your platter with a variety of multi-colored fruits and vegetables. Every different colored vegetable and fruit has a varied nutrient that is required by our body.
- Try exfoliating your skin at least twice a week at home and pamper yourself with a facial in a تجميل
- Get enough sleep, a minimum of 6 to 7 hours a day. Your body repairs itself through sleep process and gets you recharged for the next day’s work. Do not deprive yourself of sleep which will result in various disorders.
- Add a lot of protein to your diet as it reduces the craving for food and regulates the functions of your body seamlessly.
- Intake of seafood is a good way of providing yourself a good and healthy skin.
- Corrective chemical peels are one way of nourishing your skin without undergoing any kind of surgery. It removes all the dead cells, nourishes the skin and gives an enhanced texture.
- Micro-needling is one more technique that is a craze in recent days. The way it works is simple. Gentle pricks are given on the surface of your skin with the help of the needling tool which increases collagen production thereby giving you a younger looking skin. Moreover, it can be done at home, which is a plus point.
- LED treatment which is otherwise called as Light Therapy is increasing in popularity. It boosts the collagen levels and nourishes your skin.